Thursday 21 October 2010

Busy..

ahh.. blogger.. I've not written properly on here for a while... Probably because I never seem to find the time to sit down and type or find anything interesting to tell the world. I'm still finding it hard to get into blogging. I'm not sure it is for me. I'm not a natural writer. I re-read whatever I write about 50 times.. and that could be a reason why I don't blog much - I know it is going to take ages. I enjoy reading other blogs, but on my own blog I don't know what to write so that others will enjoy reading it.

I'm just putting some thoughts down. I want to blog but I just can't seem to...


I've been rather busy with my narrative project at the moment. Many 9am - 8pm days in the workshop. Its still not finished. And I'm just so worn out because I've been working on the presentation from the time after dinner up to 1am.. I might just sleep all weekend to recover!

I'm thinking of writing some entries based on initial research and concept for the narrative project before putting photos of the final pieces up. I am sort of backtracking and that just means you may need to wait a bit longer to see it...

No comments:

Post a Comment