Saturday 19 September 2009

First post!

Well Hello :) I'm so new to this sort of thing. Never written a blog before but I think I'll eventually get the hang of it :D

I'm Rebecca. I do Jewellery and Metalwork at University. First week has past and I've enjoyed it.. however... I definitely need to work harder this year!

My first Design Studies lecture was interesting because even though I did higher Product Design I didn't realise how much more important the process of design was to the visual aspect of the design. I may have got a better grade than a C if I'd realised that sooner! I think a lot of my views will change over the next year.. which is probably a good thing :) It will open my eyes (how cheesy...!)

I just know this year and the next 2 are going to be good! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment